Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017

Hare Krishna 2.0

Kasia and me after Harinam last Saturday





The past week was also my last week in Simhachalam Temple.


 It’s almost 7 o’clock in the morning, I have attended the Mangala Arotik (morning ceremony) for the last time (for now). In a couple of minutes I will attend the "last" Deity Greeting ceremony and afterward the lecture.

My backpack is packed, I’m going to leave after Prasadam.

preparing for filmed Harinam
preparing for filmed Harinam
From Tuesday to Thursday a film team was here with Harro Fürgrabe and they were filming for Galileo, the TV-Show on Pro. For this occasion many devotees arrived who are on Sankirtan usually (travelling and preaching and distributing books).
So just at the point when I thought “Oh well, now I kind of know the faces and names here” the amount of people doubled (not literally but it felt like it) and I had to start remembering new names again.
The film team has interviewed some of the devotees and filmed the ceremonies and lectures. On Wednesday we had a big Harinam in Passau to give them an opportunity to show this aspect of Krishna Consciousness also. It was pure nectar, as they say.
I don’t know how long it will take until it’s shown on TV but if you’re curious you can check out some pics on Harro’s Facebook profile ;)
After finishing my upholstering projects I have helped in the huge vegetable patch. Yesterday a Prabhu has taught Kasia and me how to make Ladoos, traditional indish sweets.
The last night I have spent in Goda Mataji and Monika Mataji’s room because a new volunteer (Claire from Cape Town, South Africa) has arrived and needed “my” bed. During the night there was a massive thunder storm with lightenings each second and heavy rain and hail. The fire brigade alarm went at least three times. But it looks like nothing serious has happened on the farm.



 
Thank you to all the Matajis here who have helped me to feel comfortable, answered my questions, invited me to join the Harinams and so much more. Thanks to all the Prabhus who have held interesting lectures from which I could learn so much.

Hare Krishna!

after Harinam



















Sofa with old fabric
Sofa with new fabric

new office for the temple president








old Vyasasan





new Vyasasan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen